Tuesday 27 December 2011

5 Week weight loss programme - Free trial

I have put together a 5 week weight loss programme that i am looking to run with a small group of up to 8 people. I will be running this from the end of January. This will be a free programme in exchange for a few things from particiapnts to help me measure the success for the future promotion of the programme.

I have put this together using my experience of working with over 200 clients ranging from regular gym users who want to lose weight and also the higher end techniques of working with elite athletes who have to make weight. You will in effect a personalised diet and training routine to follow for FREE!

if this is something that interest you then click on the send me a message to my Facebook account. Facebook Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment